Edmonds Arts Festival 2021
The Edmonds Arts Festival, usually held Father’s Day weekend, will be postponed to a tentative date of August 27-29, 2021. The August event will be rebranded and will not be of the same scale or content as their usual spring festival. Therefore, elementary and middle schools will not be participating on any level.
However, the district still needs artwork for the District Calendar!
2021-2022 Calendar Call for Art
All Edmonds School District students are invited to submit a photo of one piece of artwork they created this school year for consideration. Our goal is to have one or more pieces from each school represented on the calendar. Artwork may also be selected for sharing in other ESD publications or on school district social media. Artwork may be entered through 5PM, April 22, 2021 using the online submission form.
What families need to know:
- Students K-12 are allowed to submit one piece of art for consideration.
- A student email account or Gmail account must be used to upload the photo of student’s artwork. Families submitting for multiple students must use a separate address for each student.\
- A parental permission box will need to be checked during the process, parental permission is required.
- Video instructions on how to photograph artwork and upload to the form are provided.
- Artwork must have been created solely by the student (no parental help). School or personal projects are acceptable.
- Artwork must have been created during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Submission considerations: Artwork should be created on unlined paper. Misspelled words, trademarked characters and brand names will not be published. Photos need to include the entire piece of artwork.
- Deadline for entry is 5PM, April 22, 2021.
Below is the submission form with video directions included. If you are having trouble, please copy and paste the address below in your browser:
Questions may be directed to Barb Childs at ChildsBA@edmonds.wednet.edu