Madrona Kids Fund is MIT’s annual appeal. Our goal is to raise an average of $65 per student so MIT can support teachers in providing all the learning materials and supplies needed for compelling lessons; scholarships to support students in need for field trips and extracurricular activities; and to provide grants to support the best ideas from students, teachers and staff for learning as well as building a culture of teamwork, kindness, and resiliency.
Madrona Kids Fund Quick Facts
- 100% of funds raised from Madrona Kids Fund go directly to Madrona, helping students immediately.
- The Madrona Kids Fund Annual Appeal occurs in October, though donations are welcome all year.
- All donations are fully tax deductible and qualify for most companies’ matching gift programs.
- Madrona Integrated Team (MIT) is a non-profit, charitable corporation whose purpose is to support and enhance the experience of Madrona School students by sponsoring educational and related family programs, as well as enrichment activities for our students.
How can I support MIT and Madrona Kids Fund?
- Check OR online donation by Paypal checkout (on the right-hand column).
- Submit your support through your company matching gift program.
- Family pledges are tracked through the return of GREEN ENVELOPES, which will be distributed to each child. The envelopes are an opportunity for families to indicate their support of MIT with a gift of funds, volunteer time, or encouragement. Each center with a 100% envelope return rate will win a popcorn party.
Why give? What’s so great about MIT and what does it support?
Madrona School is fortunate with our amazing educators and administrative team. However, the Madrona community thrives with so many more programs beyond kids in classrooms. Funds raised by MIT support:
- Classroom support including supplies, books, art supplies
- Madrona Children’s Theatre
- Madrona’s music program
- Scholarships ensuring student inclusion for field trips, enrichment activities, classroom supply fees
- Enrichment Classes
- Family & student events including the Fun Strut/Run and Bear Scare
- STEAM Night
- Academic scholarships
- Staff appreciation and morale boosters
Thank you for your support!
MIT’s Federal Tax ID is 91-1423509