The last day to enroll for Fall Enrichment classes is Friday, September 27th. A variety of courses from D&D to Yoga, and Art to Sewing is offered both before and after school, as well as Parkour on Saturdays.
These FUN sessions may give your child the added benefit of:
- Increased motivation to learn
- Improved self-confidence
- Feelings of belonging to a larger community of students
- Stronger peer relationships, especially among those who share a common interest
- Increased persistence and resilience
- Discovery of valuable personal qualities previously unknown
Classes begin the week of October 7th and most run for 8 weeks. Sign up at https://www.6crickets.com.