Dear Madrona Family,
On behalf of the entire Madrona Community we would like to welcome your family to Madrona. Madrona is a school built on community. Our community consists not only of the students, teachers, and staff, but also the families that support each student. We are so excited to have your family with us and look forward to getting to know you and your children.
Starting anything new can be overwhelming. We have put together a few tips to help with your transition to Madrona.
- Please sign up for our email communications.
- Join the MIT Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/madronamit
- Follow MadronaK8Bears on Instagram
- Information regarding monthly MIT Meetings can be found here.
- Click here to see our school events calendar, and link it to your personal Google calendar!
- For more information see our FAQs page.
We are looking forward to welcoming volunteers back on campus this year. If you have questions about volunteering please feel free to contact us or your classroom coordinator. Your questions, ideas and support are always welcome!
Madrona Integrated Team
- Molly Tobias and Carissa Castaldo-Marsh – Parent Co-Chairs
- Gina Gale – Vice Chair
- Rémy Gutierrez – Treasurer
- Greta and Jamie Sullivan – Vice Treasurer Co-Chairs
- Jenny Miller – Recorder