This program uses accumulated surplus funds in the MIT account to fund small grants which improve the classroom learning environment for Madrona students.
- Applicant must be a MIT member.
- Funds are to be spent within one year of receipt.
- A final report with receipts, photos, etc. is to be prepared.
Applications will be accepted until January 31st. They will be reviewed by administration and a committee appointed by the MIT Board.
The readers will be scoring the applications based on:
- Value (cost seems appropriate/other resources have been accessed, if applicable);
- Scope (percentage of student body served);
- Benefit (proven potential to improve learning);
- Timeline (seems reasonable); and
- Thought (time and consideration show).
Applications are available in the Family Room and Staff Room or downloaded here.